- MSME funds distribution for PackPrint2017, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Honoured newly elected office bearers of AIFMP for year 2018-19.
- Honoured IPAMA President and Industry Leaders.
- Road Show on 14th PRINTPACK 2019 scheduled to held on Feb 1st to 6th at New Delhi.
- Presentation on Affinity Software organized by AIFMP Software Committee Chairman.
TOPA has organized an event on 3rd December at Hyderabad to distribute MSME funds to members of TOPA, who had attended PackPrint 2017 exhibition at Bangkok, Thailand. 34 printing industry members has attended this exhibition which TOPA supported. TOPA distributed MSME funds to all 34 members in a glittering event.
- Sri Raveendra Joshi, President, AIFMP
- Sri S. Dayaker Reddy, President, IPAMA, President Asia Print and Vice President – Global Print
- Sri A. Senthil Kumar, Vice President (South) – AIFMP
- Sri Sunil Jain, Vice President (North) AIFMP
- Sri S. Manickam, President, TMPF
- Sri Narendra Paruchuri, CEO, Pragati Offset (P) LTD
Speaking on the occasion, Sri Raveendra Joshi, President – AIFMP said that printing has a very bright future and appealed to all printers to stay united.
TOPA has honoured newly elected office bearers of AIFMP for year 2018-19 and Sri S. Dayaker, President, IPAMA.
14th PrintPack 2019 Road Show conducted during the same event by IPAMA team. This event is scheduled to held at New Delhi starting from 1st Feb to 6th Feb, 2018.
AIFMP Software Committee Chairman Sri D. Radha Krishna and Co-Chairman Sri G. Ravindra Babu organized a technical presentation on Affinity Software. This presentation was given by Sri Ravi Gupta and Sri Kunj Bihari Sharma from Jaipur, Rajasthan. This Affinity Software is being considered by AIFMP for the benefit of all Printers in the Country, especially for Small Printers at a very competitive price. This matter will be presented and discussed in 243rd GC meeting at Madurai on 23rd December, 2018. Members of TOPA have found this Graphics Software presentation useful and are very much interested in buying the same after it is approved in the forthcoming GC Meeting.
TOPA organized a similar event on 4th December, 2018 at Warangal to distribute MSME Funds to 11 Local members, who went to PACK PRINT 2017 exhibition at Bangkok, Thailand as part of TOPA group. Sri. A Senthil Kumar, Vice President (South)-AIFMP has distributed the MSME funds under IC Programme in a well attended function.
He spent considerable time with all the Printers from Warangal and surrounding districts interacting and knowing their problems. He informed them that AIFMP will take up such problems of all Printers at the National Level with appropriate agencies to find possible solutions for them.